Well, not laziness really, but there will be less blogging for a while, for several reasons:
- It’s summer and we’re spending more time outdoors than we do during the darker and colder parts of the year.
- It’s really busy at work right now and will be for a while. I’m also changing jobs this summer and have a long list of things I’d like to do to make it easier for the new librarian when she/he takes over.
- There’ll be an offline 2-3 week vacation. Hopefully I’ll get a lot of reading done so I have books to blog about after we get home.
- We’re moving. We just bought a new place and our old place is up for sale. There’ll be a showing on Monday and then we’ll see. As soon as the showing is done we’ll start piling boxes in every room while getting ready for the movers to do their job.
- We’re going to do some painting and putting in new floors in the bedrooms of the new place.
I’m not saying there won’t be any blogging, but less than usual.
Meanwhile, here’s a photo of Kristin and me at my sister in laws’s birthday party. It was fun!!!