I saw this at Grumpy Granny and decided to waste some time doing it.
1) ONE OF YOUR SCARS. HOW DID YOU GET IT?
The most visible one is a surgery scar on my throat. I got it when I had a malfunctioning parathyroid gland removed a few years ago.
2) WHAT IS ON THE WALLS OF YOUR BEDROOM?
A picture of my star sign pisces that a friend quilted and framed for me (and no, I don’t believe in astrology) and a wall sign saying “Always kiss me goodnight” above our bed.
3) WHAT DOES YOUR MOBILE PHONE LOOK LIKE?
It’s white with a black screen that lights up when someone calls or text me.
4) WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
At the moment I listen to Katzenjammer in my car, interchanged by R.E.M., Kaizers Orchestra, Tori Amos and Madrugada. I’m a very intermittent music listener.
5) DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
05:50, Bergen, Norway (according to my Mum it was the first and last time in my life I was a morning person).
6) WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
To get a phone call with good news from a guy called Espen. If I do you’ll know in due time.
7) WHO DO YOU MISS?
My dad and grandmother.
8. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU OR HAS A CRUSH ON YOU?
9) WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU KISSED?
10) WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
I don’t have a middle name.
11) THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED?
Firefly, or maybe X-Files, or maybe Stargate (SG1 andAtlantis), or…..
12) THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO?
13) DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
No, don’t mind the dark at all.
14) THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Kristin (happy tears)
15) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE/PERFUME?
BOSS Woman by Hugo Boss
16) WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Dark eyes (whatever color) and hair from dark blond to dark brown.
17) WOULD YOU RATHER BE SMART OR FUNNY?
Smart. More things are funny and interesting when you’re smart.
18) COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
19) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
20) IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
21) WHO IS THE LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU MAD?
I don’t know. I get along well enough with most people I know and rarely get really angry.
22) DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
English, well enough to get by at least. I understand Swedish, Danish and a little German too.
23) WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT THAT YOU REMEMBER SOMEONE GIVING YOU?
I remember getting a night gown for christmas as a kid. It was nice and I wore it all night.
24) DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
Yes, indeed, very much!
25) ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
I’m not quite sure what that is, so no.
26) FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
Ha, ha, ha…..
27) WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR?
Practical, nice to drive, newish, ours.
28) WHAT COLOR IS IT?
One that is easy to find in parking lots.
29) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF EXERCISE?
30) WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
I’d try not to.
31) WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
To say it.
32) WRITE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED.
33) BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
34) WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL THE MOST OFTEN?
Kristin and my sister.
35) WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
36) HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE COUNTRY? WHERE DID YOU GO? WHAT PLACE DID YOU LIKE BEST?
Let’s see, I might forget something here: USA, Mexico, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany, The Netherlands, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy,San Marino, Austria, England, Scotland and Australia. I like them all and want to visit again.
37) YOUR WEAKNESSES?
I find it hard to talk about emotional things and I procrastinate…sigh!
38) FRIES/CHIPS, RICE OR BEANS?
Rice and beans.
39) FIRST JOB?
Summer job at the local grocery store.
40) EVER PRANK CALLED SOMEONE?
No, hate stuff like that.
41) WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS?
The same thing I do between questions while filling out this thing. Working a bit.
42) IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Don’t want surgery unless I need it.
43) WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS MEME?
Couldn’t really concentrate on anything useful while waiting for the above mentioned phone call.
44) WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ON THE MOST?
Eyes and smile, and for being useful at Trivial Pursuit. And, not the least, for being good at my job.
45) WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
Smuggle. No, probably keep drinking my favorite drink: Lime and tonic.
46) WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Time and money to be a full time student for a few years, or a trip around the world with Kristin, or… anyway, it’d better be expensive.
47) HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
The ten nieces and nephews will suffice, thank you very much.
48) WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I’m the one that got away.
49) WHICH FINGER IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Can’t choose, they’re all my babies.
50) DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
No, I fall in ditches watching them.
51) WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Apple on my way to work.
52) DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No, it’s completely illegible and make lists hard to read. I can do better when I concentrate and do it slowly, but that doesn’t happen very often.
53) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
54) ANY BAD HABITS?
55) WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
I purge, keeps the embarrassement to a manageable level.
56) IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I hope so, all my friends are other people.
57) HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET THAT YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
58) DO LOOKS MATTER?
No and yes.
59) YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?
I swear at bad drivers, launch sarcastic remarks at the TV, vent to Kristin about boring language in books and hit golf- or squash balls. I try not to get too worked up, it only ends in tears (mine).
60) WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
In Los Olivos Lane, La Crescent, California. One of the advantages of having bonus parents.